LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where is my husband?

He is shrinking right before my very eyes!!  He is getting so skinny.  I can't believe he has lost 45 pounds so far.  It is amazing.  He has dropped below 200, which was his original goal.  I think he is going to continue to lose quite a bit more, he just doesn't eat very much.

I was putting away the food after dinner the other night and realized that I have way more left-overs than I have ever had before.  We have saved money on groceries, but I lack motivation when planning meals now.  I used to cook things I knew Eddie would like.  Now I am trying to train myself that just because he isn't going to eat most of it, I CAN still cook it for the family.  He will just be eating a smaller portion and it isn't a reflection of my cooking ability. 


It has been so long since I did an update and everyone has been asking about it, so here are some current pictures of my itty-bitty husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment